Our air conditioning services help you keep your cool during the summer.
Temperatures often soar into the triple digits during the summer months in Arkansas, leading to scorching days and muggy nights. Without reliable air conditioning, you could come home one day to oppressive, stale and stagnant air. Instead of suffering in silence, try turning to our pros here at Workman Heating, Air and Appliance Repair for air conditioning repair services in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area.
With over 15 years of experience providing quality HVAC repair, we can locate and fix just about any problem you’re experiencing. Here are some of the most common air conditioner issues we encounter:
- Thermostat problems: A faulty thermostat or a digital thermostat with dead batteries may prevent the system from functioning properly.
- Tripped breaker: On especially hot days, it is not unheard of for the air conditioner to trip the breaker at full load.
- Poor airflow: Poor airflow due to a dirty filter, blower problems or duct obstructions can overload the system, causing the compressor to overheat and shut down.
- Clogged condensate drain: If condensed water accumulates in the drain pan, a float switch may turn the system off for safety.
- Frozen evaporator: Often caused by poor airflow or low refrigerant, a frozen evaporator can cause the compressor to overheat and shut the system off.
- Improper refrigerant charge: Low or high refrigerant pressures could trip a safety switch and shut the system down.
- Compressor problems: A damaged AC compressor, relay or start capacitor could prevent the system from running.
We’ll help you troubleshoot simple fixes and provide swift repair for your air conditioning. Please call today to learn more about our affordable rates on air conditioning repair services.