We can assist you with water heater replacement regardless of the reason you need it.
There are several reasons why you might need or desire water heater replacement. At Workman Heating, Air and Appliance Repair, we offer a variety of water heater services, including installation, maintenance, repairs, and replacement. Since we are experienced with all facets of water heater services, we can ascertain exactly what is needed and advise you accordingly.
We would recommend water heater replacement for any of the following situations:
- Older water heater- If your water heater is more than a decade old, there are some reasons to consider water heater replacement. Even if it is still functioning, it might not be energy-efficient, and it could fail without much notice.
- Desire to downsize- The larger the water heater, the more it costs to operate. If your children have left the nest and you no longer need the large water heater, it can be a good idea to downsize to a smaller model.
- Desire to upsize- If you frequently run out of hot water despite having a water heater that is performing well, it could be you need a larger water heater. If your family size has grown or you’ve done a bathroom remodel that included a large soaker tub you use often, ask us about water heater replacement to swap to a larger one or add a second water heater to your Fort Smith, Arkansas home.
- Costly repair- If you are facing a large repair bill, you might prefer to put those funds to a new water heater, especially if your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Tank is leaking- A leaking water heater tank cannot be repaired. If it is leaking, you’ll need water heater replacement.
If you have questions about water heater replacement or would like your water heater checked out, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.